Today in my devotional with Proverbs 31 Ministries, I write about how you can be as bold as a lion. Even when you feel more like a little mouse, you can cling to the promises in Scripture.
You and I are not mighty on our own…but we are mighty in God!
Here are 10 bold declarations you can say aloud right now:
1. The peace of God rules in my heart. As a member of one body, I am called to peace and I am thankful (Colossians 3:15).
2. God has not given me a spirit of fear. He gives me power, love, and self-discipline (2 Timothy 1:7).
3. I will meditate on God’s word day and night. I will be like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither – whatever I do will prosper (Psalm 1:2-3).
4. God makes all grace abound toward me so that I always have all sufficiency and an abundance for every good work (2 Corinthians 9:3).
5. Christ redeemed me from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for me (Galatians 3:13).
6. I am blessed when I come in and blessed when I go out (Deuteronomy 28:6).
7. The Lord makes me the head and not the tail, above and not beneath (Deuteronomy 28:13).
8. The God of hope fills me with all joy and peace in believing so that I abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit (Romans 15:13).
9. I hold fast to the word of life. In the day of Christ’s return, I will have reason to glory because I did not run or labor in vain (Philippians 2:16).
10. The Lord has chosen me for Himself as His special treasure (Psalm 135:4).
Wow! I invite you to allow the truth of God’s Word to penetrate your life and change you for the better. You are blessed, beloved, and bold. God loves you!