Download the podcast on iTunes or listen here:
Are you ready to stand up against fear in your life?
This month’s Happy Home Podcast guest Kelly Balarie knows what it’s like to be under the thumb of fear. Her faith was built as she battled through an eating disorder, depression, serious health concerns, company failures, family tragedies, and job losses. She wrote a book about her journey titled, Fear Fighting: Awakening Courage to Overcome Your Fears. In this interview, you’ll learn:
- How to overcome fear and worry
- Rediscover your high calling as a mother
- Use prayer in fear fighting
- How to find time in the day to connect to God
- How to listen to God and speak out the Word of God in your life
You can move from being a fear-driven woman to a faith-driven woman. Learn more about Kelly Balarie on her website.