Download the podcast on iTunes or listen here:
Could you use some help calming down angry kids? Calming yourself down?
Help is on the way!
Award winning author and mother of 10 (ten!), Tricia Goyer is here with words of wisdom that will change the environment of your home for the better. In this Happy Home podcast, you will learn:
- How not to respond when your child acts in anger
- Giving yourself and your child space to process and reconnect
- Why lectures need to wait sometimes
- The power of gentleness to restore a relationship
- Why your kids win when you get mad
Tricia’s newest book, Calming Angry Kids: Help and Hope for Parents in the Whirlwind is a terrific resource to help you calm your angry kids instead of ignoring them, resenting them, or pushing then away. It will be released on October 1, and you can pre-0rder it today.
Tricia Goyer is the author of more than 70 fiction and non-fiction books. She strives to empower women to dream about what’s possible. She and her husband John are parents of ten (seven by adoption) and grandparents of two. Watch their touching adoption story video on Tricia’s website.