Download the podcast on iTunes or listen here:
Do you ever feel bad about being tired or failing yet another time as a mom?
Help is on the way with my friend Cheri Gregory and her new book, Exhale: Lose Who You’re Not, Love Who You Are, Live Your One Life Well (co-authored with Amy Carroll).
On today’s podcast, you’ll learn:
- How to make the most of your mistakes – they are competent mistakes
- How to let go of false ideas about yourself and your performance
- What God says about you
- Why you don’t have to fix every problem
- The difference between helping and meddling
- When apologizing is counterproductive
Cheri Gregory is a speaker and has also co-authored books with Kathi Lipp. Cheri describes herself as never being the “fun one” in the group, she was always the “capable one, the hardest working one.” Cheri expected her efforts to bring a sense of fulfillment, but God has set her on a journey of quitting her Herculean people pleasing efforts, and running to Jesus instead for fulfillment and belonging. Cheri lives with her family on the central California coast.
Learn more at CheriGregory.com