Download the podcast on iTunes or listen here:
Is your marriage more like a celebration…or a frustration???
It’s okay to be honest. It can switch back and forth for sure! That’s why I’ve invited the happily married Jay and Laura Laffoon to talk about their latest book, Celebrate Your Marriage: 365 Daily Devotions for Busy Couples.
It’s time to celebrate more! Whether it’s been two years or twenty, every marriage needs encouragement to grow strong. On today’s podcast (and it’s funny!), you’ll learn:
- Every couple has stuff (you’re not alone!)
- How to accept your spouse’s quirks
- How to fit spiritual conversations into a busy schedule
- The key to staying interesting to each other
- How to avoid divorce by choosing to fix your problems instead (and how to get started)
- Date night reimagined
- Preparing for the empty nest well
Get ready to laugh and learn about your marriage today! Jay and Laura are marriage edu-tainers – they love to combine education with entertainment. Jay and Laura founded Celebrate Ministries in 1995. They’ve written several books and touched thousands of lives through their ultimate date nights and cruises. They’ve been presenting comedy infused marriage events for more than 25 years. Jay and Laura have 2 grown children.