Download the podcast on iTunes or listen here:
I don’t think any of us could have guessed what our March and April would look like, and how COVID 19 would completely change our world.
Today’s podcast guest Kathi Lipp has a timely new book, Ready for Anything: Preparing Your Heart and Home for Any Crisis Big or Small. Kathi is here to help us find our way when we are overwhelmed, unprepared, and stressed out! In today’s conversation, you’ll learn how to:
- Leverage LOOP meals (and find out what those are!)
- How to keep your sanity and sense of humor
- How to face fear but not camp out there
- Get along with your spouse even during quarantine
- What’s most important in your kids’ education
- Act in compassion towards your neighbors
Kathi Lipp is a national speaker, podcast host of the Clutter Free Academy, and the bestselling author of The Husband Project, Clutter Free and Overwhelmed. She and her husband Roger live in San Jose, California and are parents of four young adults. Using humor and wisdom, Kathi offers hope paired with practical steps to women looking to live with meaning. Learn more on Kathi’s website.