Remember the day you said “I Do”?
You dreamt of happily ever after with your spouse. Guess what? Even after years of marriage, you can keep dreaming!
Based on research with happy husbands like Dr. David Jeremiah, comedian Tim Hawkins, John Fuller of Focus on the Family, and many more, you’ll learn the five keys to unlock your husband’s heart. Using the word DREAM:
- Domestic Tranquility – Your husband needs a peaceful haven
- Respect – Your husband needs to be honored in his own home
- Eros – Your husband needs a fulfilling sex life
- Attraction – Your husband needs to be attracted to you
- Mutual Activities – Your husband needs to have fun with you
“I’m always looking for ways to improve as a wife and found this book to be very encouraging! I love Arlene’s transparency, practical tips, and vast array of topics. Get this book!”
– Sarah, Swansea, Massachusetts
“My book club finished the book right before the holidays and it was incredible to see how many of my gals marriages have changed. It truly brought tears of joy to see God’s work throughout the study. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking time and skyping with us!”
– Heather, Bradenton, Florida
“Arlene’s advice is simple, practical, and certainly fun to discuss. The girls in my study all agreed kissing their husbands for five full seconds was doing something magical in their relationships.”
-Brooke, San Diego, California