Since my kids attend year-round school, we’ve are in our 4th week of school already if you can believe that!
There are a few simple principles that make the school year go much smoother. I share them here in this week’s Facebook live chat:
Back to school tips to make your year smoother, happier, and healthier!
Posted by Arlene Pellicane, Speaker & Author on Tuesday, August 13, 2019
The five tips:
1. Get back into a morning and nighttime routine (bedtimes and wake times similar to the school year, start the day at breakfast with the Bible open)
2. Reduce screen time by 50% or more (start reading instead)
3. Prepare your kids to pack their own lunches
4. Get the calendar out for a family meeting and talk about what sports/activities will be included in the year
5. Have your child write an appreciation note to a past teacher or to your new teacher